1. What Is the Process of Getting an Online Title Loan?
It’s easy to get an online title loan. First, fill out our online application. Then, one of our title loan specialists will contact you after you’ve been pre-approved. After this, we will need some photos of your vehicle and additional documentation, and you must send us your car title. Then, you’ll get your funds on the next business day or the same business day if requested on time.
2. Are Online Installment Loans Available in My State?
Take a look at our States & Services page to see if our online installment title loans are available in your state.
3. How Do I Submit a Payment for My Installment Title Loan?
You do not need to submit payments. Your payment will be automatically taken out of your bank account via ACH on your next pay day or agreed-upon date, as stated in your Title Installment Loan Contract.
4. Does an Installment Loan Affect My Credit?
No. Your credit will not be affected if you default on your loan. However, you may lose your collateral (car) in the event of non-payment.
5. Why Should I Choose Title Loan Fast?
Because we make the entire process of getting an online title loan quick, easy and hassle-free, minimizing paperwork and allowing you to go through the entire loan application process without even leaving your home.
6. How Much Can I Borrow?
You can borrow up to $5,000. This amount is based on your income and the value of your vehicle. You’ll get your loan on the next business day or the same day that you apply.
7. How Can I Get an Online Installment Title Loan with Direct Deposit?
You’ll just need to provide us with your bank name, account number and routing number when submitting your online application. Then, your funds will be approved on the next business day, or the same business day.
8. Is Title Loan Fast a Direct Lender?
Yes. We’re directly responsible for providing our loans, and we don’t work with any other lenders or middle-men, which means you get better service.
9. What Do I Need to Be Approved for an Online Installment Title Loan?
To be approved, you’ll need:
- A free and clear car title in your name
- Proof of income and employment
- Images of your vehicle
- An open and active checking account
- Proof of residency
- Valid ID
10. Can I Reschedule My Next Payment?
No. At this time, we do not offer the ability to reschedule your payments. They will be automatically withdrawn on your agreed-upon date.
11. What’s the Difference Between an Online Installment Title Loan and a Regular Title Loan?
In regular title loans, your full loan amount will be due in 30 days. However, our online installment title loans allow you to split your loan up into equal, periodic payments over 6, 9, or 12 months. Learn more here: Rates & Terms.
12. What Are My Repayment Options?
Your loan will be repaid by an automatic ACH withdrawal from the account into which your original loan was deposited.
13. Do I Have to Bring My Vehicle for a Physical Inspection?
No. Instead of a physical inspection, we will have you take 7 pictures of your vehicle and send them to us so that we can determine its value.
14. How Do I Submit My Documents? (Vehicle Pictures, Bank Statement, Proof of Income, Proof of Residency)
There are 3 ways to do this.
- Upload your documents online while filling out your application
- Log into our customer portal to upload your documents. After you apply, you will get an email with your Portal Credentials
- Send your documents to [email protected]
Note that we can only accept documents in the following formats: jpg, png, xlsx, docx, pdf, msg,wav, mp3, mp4, avi, mpeg2, wma.
15. How Can I Update My Bank Account Information?
Send an email to [email protected] or call 1-866-562-6830 before 5:00 PM EST.
16. Am I Eligible for a Title Loan If I Have Bad Credit?
Yes. Title loans are secured by the value of your car and monthly income, so your credit score does not matter. Even if you have bad credit, you can get an online title loan from Title Loan Fast.
17. Does Title Loan Fast Provide Same Day Title Loans?
Yes. To qualify for this, you must submit your online title loan application, send in your required documents and be approved before our cut-off time. We have two cut-off times:
- Apply and get approved by 12:00 PM EST to have your cash deposited by 5:00 PM in your time zone
- Apply and get approved by 5:00 PM EST to have your cash deposited by midnight
- If you get approved after 5:00 PM EST, the funds will be deposited in your account by the next business day.
18. What Happens If I Do Not Make a Payment on My Due Date?
If your ACH withdrawal fails because your account is overdrawn, you will be responsible for penalties including:
- The missed payment
- Interest accrued for each day your payment is late
- A return fee if the ACH request is returned
- An additional late fee (5+ days late)
You may also face overdraft fees from your bank. To avoid these penalties, make sure you have the cash to repay your loan in your account by your agreed-upon due date.